Sunday, September 12, 2010

Longing for a Desk...

This is it! I am SO excited to finally be up & running! I have been reading POURING over dozens of decorating blogs over the past few months & I was so deeply inspired that I just HAD to make my own.


That brings me here....


I have many projects that I am working on but the one that I am focusing on right now is this desk for my daughter. I looked and looked for a cute desk for her for weeks. Then I found this one on Craigslist for $35! It. Is. Beautiful. Solid. Wood. (Swoon) 



 I have sanded it down and primed it. I am painting it Heirloom White & may end up putting a light glaze around the edges of it. I am excited to work on it during the next few days :).  

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog and all I can say is WOW, I love your work. I have wanted a church pew for a long time to put in our home. although I have no idea where we would put it

    ReplyDelete